What We Do
In order to achieve its set objectives, the MUBS ICT Centre carries out the following activities;
- Together with International Centre for Information Technology and Development, organize the annual ICT4Africa Conferences.
- Organize research seminars and workshops.
- Compile research findings.
- Seek for grant proposals.
- Publish ICT research findings.
- Conduct trainings in ICT professional programs.
- Conduct ICT professional certifications exams.
- Conduct performance based ICT skills training programs for organizations.
- Train & promote e-learning tools in institutions of higher learning in the country and region.
- Create and maintain online information centre.
- Create and update ICT data bank.
- Write grant proposals.
- Write ICT conference papers.
- Provide information on ICT projects in the region.
- Provide information on community ICT projects in the country and region.
- Sensitize and create awareness on ICT among disadvantaged communities.
- Train the community on ICT.
- Support existing community-based ICT Centres.
- Establish community-based ICT Centres.
- Provide ICT-based consultancy services.
- Coordinate teaching of ICT university programs.
- Provide administrative function for ICT University.
- Organize ICT staff exchange programs for MUBS staff.
- Coordinate students exchange programs for MUBS students.